Return & Exchanges
Why is my order canceled?
Sometimes we have to cancel orders. This can be due to a number of reasons, including:
1. Stock availability. It is most likely that your size ran out of stock before we could process your order.
2. Payment issues. Your payment did not go through or we were not able to verify your payment details.
3. Delivery address issues. You may have accidentally entered an incorrect or incomplete delivery address which we couldn’t process.
4. You are not charged for canceled products. If your order, or part of it, is canceled, you will be refunded for the canceled products.
How do I make a return?
1. We accept returns within 30 days of merchandise receipt.
2. Please log in to your customer account and send us a return request, and we will handle it for you. It is easy to apply the request in your order list. If you make the order as a guest, please contact us via email to do the returns.
Can I redirect or cancel my order to a different address?
Please confirm your shipping address in the checkout stage. We are unable to make any changes after an order is placed.
When can I get my refund?
Exchange or refund will be issued as soon as we get the tracking number of your returned parcel. The shipping cost of your original order isn’t refundable.
Who should in charge of the fee if I am returning the products?
The customer pays the return shipping fee for a refund or exchange. We cover the return shipping fee if you receive a damaged /defective products or other fault caused by us. Please contact us for a solution if you receive damaged/defective/wrong products.